Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello Old Friend!

Wow, it's been two months since I've blogged. So much to catch up on.

Well, I held an intro to web design class a few weeks ago to a group of children ages 5 - 11. It went very well and they were so receptive to learning, very encouraging! It was intended to be a one time intro class, but the parents and children are interested in learning more in future classes, so we'll see.

The softball and baseball season has officially begun. Busy girls travel softball tournaments begin this weekend. She's already had a couple of scrimmages-they won! So I need to pull out my big game bag and stock it with sunscreen, paper towels, antibacterial wipes, snacks, water, beach towel, visor and my binoculars. I'm all set!

Work has been steady and continuous - good thing. I have a new client that can only pay me via wire transfer. The corporate office is based in Denmark. Well, it's been over two months since I've completed the assignment and every week I keep hearing the same thing, "Our records show the transfer was done on Monday." - this has been told to me for two weeks straight...I don't understand it.

No comments: