Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ouch!

My feet are throbbing. Taxing kids to and from games and practice and trips to the grocery store don't require that I dress up and slip into heels. Today we attended our baby cousin's dedication ceremony and I got fancied up. I wore a cream top with cream dress pants. I like these pants because the are long and very slimming. I have to wear 4 inch heels to keep them from dragging the floor. Well the time now is 12:05am and I took the shoes off at 8pm, why are my toes still throbbing?!?!

2 comments:

alondaray said...

hey girl
well I hope they were cute:)

Busy Mom said...

Actually, I think I may have been the culprit in the discomfort! I found this video on YouTube with instructions on how to walk in heels - It really works!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPJjDsGRX1c

Don't ya just love YouTube!?