Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Made The Cut!

What a beautiful day! This is by far my favorite time of the year, when the seasons are fluctuating between cold and hot - "layer season" is probably the best way to describe it. Perfect day for a football game.

As part of my preparation for "mid-life-ism" I challenged myself to be photographed at Busy Boy's football game today. One of the players father does an excellent job at capturing the boys in action-straight Sports Illustrated style. Well, since I'm not actually playing football, getting photographed was not going to be easy.

My plan was to casually float around at games end when snack was being handed out. Casually float in a photogenic way. Hmmm, how does one do that exactly? And there was no guarantee that I would even make the cut, well, I made it!




There I was, watching the game with my binoculars. Not a bad photo. But my quest continues. As for the game, our team won! Undefeated thus far 3-0! Go Bulldogs Go!!!


GO BUSY BOY GO! (#5)

No comments: