Saturday, October 6, 2007

Charlotte's Web

We live in a cul-de-sac that is surrounding a tree filled island. It's perfect for walking the pooch and serves as an adventure filled location for the neighborhood kids. On any given day it serves as a camp site, a battlefield, a house filled with baby doll strollers and baby doll beds or a place to play adventure hide-and-seek.

Saturday morning we were all bustling to get ready for Busy Boy's football game and I took the pooch out for a quick walk through the "forest". It was a very foggy morning and the morning dew left the grass and trees wet. Occasionally a spider will build a web between two trees so my personal adventure begins as I weave through the forest avoiding a face full of web. Well today I think Charlotte paid us a visit! Here are photos of a magnificent web with Charlotte planted smack in the middle.




2 comments:

alondaray said...

wow those webs are amazing...

Mickey said...

I need to keep my camera handy when I go out for walks, I see so many beautiful things!