Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oatmeal Cream Cakes

I love oatmeal cream cakes (aka Little Debbies). If given the opportunity, I could polish off a box in no time flat. Comfort "junk" food at it's best.

Today after dropping off Busy Girl for her softball fast-pitch clinic, Busy Boy and I went to the library. After making our book selections we past the dreaded vending machine. Busy Boy wanted to get a treat, and since I don't keep much junk food in the house, I decided to allow him a treat. Why did he pick the Little Debbie oatmeal cream cake? OH NO! The temptation to take a bite was overwhelming, but I did it! I gave in to the temptation!

P.S.
The Halloween bag of Swedish Fish have stopped calling my name as well.

2 comments:

alondaray said...

You are so not in your mid forties...what is up with that on your profile:)

Mickey said...

You're right! Why am I pushing myself into that category? I don't even know what to call it! ;-)